ACERT Correspondence summary from July 12 to August 19 2021
- K. R. Buckinghamshire seeking a contact in Devon to help with home school transport. Anne responded with advice.
- Roma Anti-discrimination network details of a workshop.
- Notification that Cotswold District Council’s draft Green Infrastructure Strategy consultation is extended to August 16.
- Phil Regan request for funding towards Holocaust Memorial Day advert in mainstream press. No action.
- Keith Bero at Doddle Academy Services seeking partnerships relating to EHE support. Brian will speak to him to find out more.
- Reducing the Risk of Domestic Abuse firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a pilot scheme in West Oxfordshire and seeking advice and contacts. Margaret responded with information about Traveller Movement work.
- Radio Lincolnshire hoping to interview someone on the day of Ryalla and Absalom Duffy’s funeral. Brianfollowed this up.
- Boris Mackey , community outreach manager at Rehab 4 Addiction in Oxfordshire. Thomas responded.
- Information about Public Policy Exchange webinar on Developing Solutions for Traveller and Gypsy Communities: Improving Inclusion and Living Standards October 12th 2021.
- From Charity Excellence information about Grant Makers.
- From Moving for Change Network information about award of funding to six projects . https://www.movingforchange.org.uk/news/moving-for-change-awards-almost-100000-in-funding-to-organisations-improving-lives-of-people-living-roadside/
- From Holli Waterson requesting feedback on their draft information about Gypsies, Roma and Travellers for Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVAs).Thomas responded.
- From Office of Mayor of Manchester an automatic acknowledgement of Lisa’s Invitation to the conference.
- Drive2Survive are organising an event in Manchester on October 2nd. They will attend the conference and would like us to attend the demo.
- Package seems better value for money.
- Rooms need to be cancelled before 1st September.
- Streaming and inclusion of external speakers require different levels to technical support.
- Are we going to pay for trustee expenses?
- Is there going to be a generic letter to speakers? Thanks for agreeing, clarify presentation name, bio, offer of help with expenses and an honorarium.
- We will keep all the rooms (£20 more)
- Minimum catering 55 people at £35 per head
- Lowest level of hybrid conference to broadcast but not include external contributions.
- Plan circulated by Anne is acceptable. Lisa will send confirmation to each speaker.
AGM 21st October 2021 at 6:00 pm.
Information to be sent to all members and supporters in advance.