|Federica Pignoloni||Social media consultant|
- Minutes of previous Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Social Media proposal workplan
- Women’s writing group update
- Future Workplan – To develop youth event/workshop
Minutes of previous meeting 6th July 2023
People don’t spend time looking at websites. 70% of Internet users use Facebook. An effective Facebook page should include links to posts, written content, polls, video posts and photos. There is a possibility of using polls to find what’s important to parents. Very short videos may be included in posts.
Insights let you understand where your users are, their age and gender which allow you to shape content.
Ideas for the Facebook Page could include:
- Roma Holocaust Day August 3rd
- A poll on hopes and fears for the upcoming school year
- The purpose of the AGM including date and time
- The Education Network meetings
- The Women’s Writing group
- Issues for Stakeholders group
- Older Women – Talking Heads
Facebook should reach parents, academics, funders.
We need a social media presence, Facebook for parents and funders, Instagram for younger generation.
We also need a social media policy (safeguarding etc) and a social media plan – what we want to do, how we should do it and how we might fund it.
Sub group to meet again 28th August
Next EC meeting
14th September 2023 at 5:00pm